Hollywood News and Gossips - Charlie Sheen: I'm High ... on Charlie Sheen!

Charlie Sheen admits in a new interview with ABC's 20/20, which will air Tuesday and will be teased on GMA tomorrow, that he is SO high on a drug.

You know that drug as Charlie Sheen.

The actor, who went OFF on his boss last week after CBS shut down production on Two and a Half Men, wants to share his side of the story. Again.



"I have one speed. I have one gear. Go!" says Sheen, who will not accept defeat (at what, no one knows) to ABC. "I dare you to keep up with me."

Andrea Canning, who visited Sheen and his goddesses, Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly at his home this weekend, even learned what he's high on:

"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."

The actor entered an "at home rehab program" after an epic bender last month and is currently feuding with the producers of his hit CBS show.

Why is he speaking out, seemingly every day? "There's wrongs to be righted and stories to tell," he says. "People need to hear my side of it."

"Need" is a strong word. But we do enjoy it.